Analytics is the base for Strategyworks’ s digital marketing strategy, this helps us to answer your brands important question based on the data received from analytics
- What audiences matter most?
- What important audience has my brand missing to look at?
- What content fits best with each of these audiences?
- What opportunities do I have to connect with and motivate my target audiences, and which of these have the greatest potential to deliver big results?
Empowering Smarter Decisions
Strategyworks is always helping marketers to focus on learning analytics skills even more about what they already know and identifying important insights they’ve never considered. We utilize analytics skills and incorporate them in everything we do.
Whether leveraging multi-touch attribution technology to better understand the contributions of various marketing channels and attribute credit accordingly, studying the behavior of customers and prospects on your site to improve conversion rates, or defining a comprehensive action plan to better connect with your most important audiences, we rely on analytics skills to collect and help us interpret data, which in turn informs and improves decision making.
Analytics skills provides the backbone of our most sophisticated and unique offerings:
- Our Marketing strategies relies on analytics dashboards that report on paid, owned and earned results to provide a full picture of how your content and social initiatives drive success against KPIs and deliver ROI
- Our consumer insights report combines web analytics data with insights from digital measurement and research services comScore, Hitwise, Quantcast, Google AdPlanner and others, as well as search intelligence from Google, Yahoo, Bing and others to present a comprehensive picture of your digital customers