June 12, 2018 at 5:29 am #12836
Job Title Digital Marketing Analyst/ Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst/Team Lead
Experience Needed 0-5 Years
Company Profile Houseey.com is an emerging online real estate portal with an aim to help you find your “Key to Happiness”. Born out of a fusion of passionate problem solving and funded by top investors, we strive to become the most trusted platform to find your DREAM HOME in India.
We know it is easy to get off track in a crowded property market. So, we at Houseey.com strive to make this search exciting and simple for you. It is our priority to be your trusted partner at every step – right from the beginning of your property search to when you move in, hence ensuring that you get the best outcome.
If you live and breathe Digital Marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to develop, implement, track and optimize our Digital Marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
We are looking for an Digital Marketing expert to manage all search engine optimization. You will be responsible for managing all Digital Marketing activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Plan and execute all web, Digital Marketing, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimizes user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Digital Marketing Analyst/ Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst / Team Lead Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven working experience in Digital Marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing Digital Marketing, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
How to Apply: Email us for applying to this position.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here