Questions Digital Marketing Professionals should ask the Clients.
As peculiar as it might sound, few out of every odd web marketing advertiser are centered around their customer’s needs. Generally, they focus around web marketing “results” alone. In doing as such, they do the superficially successful campaign and forgetting the core objective of the Digital marketing campaign.
So, In order to align the digital marketing with a company’s core principles and strengths, it’s important for us to get some deeper client knowledge before going full-steam into the campaign strategy & execution.
The questions below are the ones we ask our clients to ensure that we move in the right direction with keywords, content and–most important–site messaging. It ensures that we develop the highest quality content that is a match for visitor intent and expectations
We request you to help us with the answers for the below mentioned question and we would be able to share the best Digital Marketing Strategy for your business.
- Describe your target audience.
- What are your corporate core values, and how do you express them to your customers?
- What common objections do people have when they buy from you?
- How do you address those objections and convert prospects into satisfied buyers?
- What “hot points” help your customers take action?
- What information do your customers need in order to make an informed buying decision?
- What problems does your product or service solve?
- What sales approaches have worked in the past?
- What hasn’t worked?
- What are your other online and offline marketing efforts done till date?
- What tone and feel best resonates with your customers?
- Who are your major competitors, and what do you feel are their stronger points over yours?
- Of the following metrics, which three are you most interested in improving?
- Conversions (i.e. sales or leads)
- Return on ad spend
- Cost per conversion
- Conversion rate
- Engagement rate